Not every recipe has to have twenty different ingredients (half of which you have never come across before). Sometimes you just want two. Well, get your orange squeezer ready because we are making an orange-grapefruit-juice! Easy, healthy, delicious: LET’S GO!
- For one full cup of juice you will need three oranges and half of a grapefruit.
- Cut all the fruit in half.
- Squeeze the oranges.
- Squeeze one half of the grapefruit.
- Wrap the other half of the grapefruit in cellophane to save for later.
- Pour the juice altogether in one glass.
Et voila. Enjoy your Vitamin C boost :).