I legit had to think for a moment if the title of this article was the actual Kelis song lyric, but no. It’s milkshake. Fail. Let’s have another cup of coffee shall we?
Okay, so *surprise, surprise* this post will be about lipsticks. To be a bit more specific, I will review the Miss Sporty ones. A new range called “My BFF lipstick” was recently launched. The packaging looked really high-end so I was curious whether they would also look high-end on! Here is some quick information on the product:
- Price: 3 Euros a piece
- Color range: 10
- Color shades: nudes, pinks, reds
- Where to buy in the Netherlands: Etos / UK: Boots or Superdrug
The colors that I got, are (from left to right): 400 My Nice Plum / 300 My Lovely Red / 301 My Cheeky Cherry
- 300 My Lovely Red isn’t Red at all. It’s very orange in real life actually. And orange does not suit me. This is my least favorite.
- 301 My Cheeky Cherry is a nice blue undertoned red. This is a really nice, classic red.
- 400 My Nice Plum is my favorite. It’s a darker red, almost berry-looking. Classic autumnal shade!
Overall verdict: I think this is a really nice range, very affordable. If you’re on a budget, definitely give these a try. Since it’s fall I’d recommend 400 My Nice Plum. The lipsticks are highly pigmented, however, do bare in mind that they since their budget, they last only roughly an hour. After that, touch-ups are needed!
If you want to know what the other lipsticks look like, a fellow Dutch blogger Vera Camilla reviewed all the colors so have a look there (text is in Dutch, but pictures are a universal language:)).